Legal Education: A New Paradigm
Ваш браузер устарел и не обеспечивает полноценную и безопасную работу с сайтом. Пожалуйста обновите браузер, чтобы улучшить взаимодействие с сайтом.
Страницы: 1
RSS
[ Закрыто ] Legal Education: A New Paradigm
Legal Education: A New Paradigm // Эрнст ван Беммелен ван Гент (Ernst Van Bemmelen van Gent), директор Исследовательского центра юридического образования имени Бинкерсгука
Van Gent.pdf (712.51 КБ)
Уважаемые коллеги, с большим интересом прочитал данный доклад. На мой взгляд проблема модернизации юридического образования весьма актуальна и требует значительной проработки.

В указанном докладе меня заинтересовал предложенный новый принцип дифференциации учебных курсов, с целью обсудить варианты его применения в рамках планирования обучения студентов я связался с автором доклада по указанному в статье e-mail. С разрешения мистера Эрнста ван Беммелен публикую здесь свое письмо и его ответ.

Мое письмо:
Цитата
Good day. My name is Dmitry Kozhemiakin; I'm from Volgograd State University. I send this message to you, as a comment on your report on International Internet conference "Modernization of technologies of juridical activity in legal systems of modern world" http://new.volsu.ru/forum/forum74/topic442/ (just in case I attached the text of your report to this letter).

Let me say thank you for this report, it is very interesting. But I should say that you give us the map without a point of start. A new system of four groups of legal issues is great and exciting. And the question about order of studying these areas is no less interesting.

So, I see a two basic way. The first: we can study topics in these areas separately. This way is the same as traditional, but the whole legal course is systematized on a new principle.

The second way: we study topics from these four areas as the single complex. This way is the best in my opinion. But it is the most complicated at the same time, because we have to take into account enormous count of relations between different topics from four areas. Finally, we should turn the legal course from the pool of different separate courses into the single one.

Could you say what path is right in your opinion?

Thank you for your report once again, and excuse me for my English. (I know it is far from being perfect).

Sincerely,
Dmitry Kozhemiakin
Bachelor of Laws
Master student
The Department of Civil and Private International Law
Volgograd State University
Профиль в Mendeley

Ответ Эрнста ван Беммелен ван Гент

Цитата
Dear Mr. Kozhemiakin, thank you for your email. You raise an interesting question. In the design of The Hague Law School we have chosen to take a conservative approach to foster the chances  of the students on the labor market where employers are not used to a new way of legal education. Therefore the course names are traditional and the main topics of these courses also. The combination of all those courses and the content guarantee that all the aspects of the "gyroscope" are take care of. This is consolidated on a weekly basis in small group Tutor Groups. So, there is no simple answer to your question. All legal relationships are important, as you observed already, but students can only understand them one by one. I advise not to be too dogmatic and develop a pragmatic curriculum that works also in the light of the available professors, class rooms, money etc. Good luck! Regards, Ernst van Bemmelen van Gent

Ernst van Bemmelen van Gent
Bynkershoek Institute
Groot Hertoginnelaan 3
2517 EA THE HAGUE
С уважением,
Кожемякин Дмитрий Владимирович
бакалавр права, магистрант кафедры
гражданского и международного частного права ВолГУ
Профиль Mendeley
Страницы: 1
Читают тему (гостей: 1, пользователей: 0, из них скрытых: 0)