Maintain social distancing and follow etiquette rules
- Keep the social distance of 1.5 meters.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a disposable tissue when coughing or sneezing. Make sure to throw it away after wards.
Call a doctor if you notice the slightest symptoms
- If you have a cough, shortness of breath, fever, weakness or breathing problems, stay at home and call a doctor immediately. Do not self-medicate.
- Follow the doctor's instructions, rest in bed and drink plenty of fluids.
Wash your hands
- Washing your hands with soap kills the virus, so be sure to wash your hands when you enter a building, before eating or if you have touched your mask.
- If you can't wash your hands with soap, you can use sanitizers or alcohol-based sprays and wipes. Always carry them in your bag. If you don’t have any, you can use sanitizers placed in all VolSU buildings.
- Disinfect your phone, laptop, computer and other items using sanitizers.
- Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth with your hands until you have sanitized your hands.
Wear a mask
- Always carry a reusable mask or a pack of disposable ones.
- Choose a mask that covers your mouth, nose, cheeks and chin.
- Put it on and take it off touching only the elastic bands. If you touch the mask surface, disinfect your hands.
- Don’t forget to replace the mask if you wear it for 1.5-2 hours or if it has become wet.
- Masks are only necessary in places where it’s impossible to maintain social distance. In the open air you can relax a little and take it off.
Watch our videos and learn more about VolSU