Free Mover
Ваш браузер устарел и не обеспечивает полноценную и безопасную работу с сайтом. Пожалуйста обновите браузер, чтобы улучшить взаимодействие с сайтом.

Free Mover

You have an excellent opportunity carry out a semester or a whole academic year at our university as a free mover, even if a partnership or co-operation is not yet in place. In this case you will need to liaise with your home university at an early stage and check whether it agrees to a study period abroad and if the curriculum of our university fits to your home curriculum. Then just contact our International Office via e-mail and let us know about your decision. Coordinator of International Office will inform you of the further steps and answer all you questions.

Important information

Most courses are taught in Russian that is why to ensure a successful study period in Volgograd we would recommend level B2 of Russian according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.

To apply, please provide the following papers before March 10th (for fall semester) / before October 10th (for spring semester):

1. Nomination letter signed by head of international office of your home university (scanned copy)

2.  Personal application (гипер-ссылка на apply)

3.  CV

4.  Letter of recommendation

5.  Certificate on the level of knowledge of Russian.

6. Photocopy of valid passport